Showing current offers and jobs available
Position: SEO ANALYST
The Acquisition Marketing team is seeking an experienced and results-driven SEO Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing in the development and implementation of SEO strategies and best practices to grow website traffic, new leads, and customers to ZeOrbit.
In this role, the SEO Analyst plays a strategic role in influencing the direction of our content marketing, social media, and paid media programs. ZeOrbit has been on a strong trajectory in driving organic visibility and is looking for a superstar to help elevate us even further.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Observe performance trends on a daily basis to understand organic search performance across ZeOrbit’s web properties.
- Identify areas of growth in key pillars of SEO, including technical, on and off-page SEO.
- Help shape content marketing strategy with keyword-based research and recommendations.
- Run SEO test & learn program to evaluate new approaches to grow rank.
- Stay up to date with recent trends in SEO to continually gain a competitive edge.
- Perform granular traffic and conversion analyses across the website to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Optimize internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword targets.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing and Organic Social team to grow overall content distribution velocity and effectiveness.
- Share performance updates across the business team regularly.
WHAT WE SEEK
- Passionate search marketer who loves to stay ahead of the SEO trends.
- BA/Btech in Marketing Engineering or Quantitative field.
- Fresher/ 1+ years of in-house and/or agency SEO work experience in B2B/SaaS preferably.
- Proven experience with technical SEO, especially analysis and experimentation with on-page factors.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with aHrefs, SEMrush, or similar site audit, backlink analysis, and rank tracking tools.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical ability, including strong skills with Excel/Google Sheets.
- Quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity, never settling for the status quo, and always eager to solve the next problem.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a history of successful partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Small business experience is a plus!
Send Your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer with 3 to 5+ years of experience to join our team.
Full time + Fully Remote and No agencies.
Strong English-language communication skills
The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
Required Skills & Experience:
* WordPress Expertise – Understanding of WP core, WP API, hooks, etc.
* Woo Commerce Expertise – Understanding of WC APIs, templates, Elementor/Bakery, etc.
* PHP – Must be able to write custom PHP code and experience in HTML/CSS.
* CSS – Able to write advanced CSS such as selectors, gradients, animations, transformations, grids, variables, etc.
* MySQL – Comfortable writing basic SQL queries.
* GIT – Must be able to navigate GIT.
* Ability to migrate websites from different web hosting platforms.
* Add advanced CSS styling to themes and custom plugins.
* Knowledge of Gutenberg Block Editor
* Troubleshoot & debug theme and plugin bugs.
Strong portfolio showcasing skills incorporating brand design into websites.
Hands on with following plugins: W3, Yoast SEO, Jetpack, WordPress Social Login, Elementor
Hands on experience working with latest web builders Wix, Shopify & Squarespace etc
Experience with website development with various platforms & plugins
Experience with implementing and maintaining paywalls
Prior experience with remote work and working for a startup
3 to 5+ years professional experience in WordPress exclusively.